Goal: Expand Milwaukee's mass transit system.
- New, expanded, and improved access to public transit services
- Approved Milwaukee Streetcar plan implemented on schedule (by 2016)*
Goal: Integrate current and new transit services with other elements of Milwaukee's transportation system.
- Improved transit accommodations on 100 percent of City paving projects that have or are planned to have transit routes
- Completion of a multi-modal integration project by 2016
Goal: Improve pedestrian and biking infrastructure as critical, healthy components of Milwaukee's transportation system.
- 125 miles of additional bicycle network (or 70 percent of proposed new facilities in the City's 2010 Master Bicycle Plan) implemented*
- 25 percent of "Safe Route to School" plans developed by 2020