Inner Harbor Goals
Goal: Revitalize the ecology of the Milwaukee Inner Harbor.
- 10 acres of protected and revitalized shoreline habitat in design or completed in the study
area by 2015
- Net-zero energy performance in the study area by 2023
- Net-zero stormwater runoff in the study area by 2023
Goal: Revitalize the economy and development of the Milwaukee Inner Harbor.
- Completion of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM) School of Freshwater Sciences building by 2014*
- 100 acres of Brownfields remediated in the study area by 2023
- 22 jobs per acre of total redeveloped land in the study area created by 2023